Friday, March 1, 2013

Behind the Scenes


Greetings, mere mortals! 

It is your Spirit Guide with some exciting news about God Mode.
I have cast a spell over the sorry souls at Old School Games that has compelled them to create a little behind-the-scenes look at the daily mayhem of developing the game.  Now that the release is oh-so-soon, I encourage you to spend your last few precious minutes in the real world checking it out. 




Oh, and don't forget to submit your entry to the art contest below. And if you hit one of the "share" buttons, I might spare you in Hades!
3 Comments
Tweets
Fb Comments

3 comments:

  1. I want to Ask for God Mode 2013 Save Game Location.
    Because i will Reinstall my Computer and i want to Backup my stats

    Thank's i will Waiting for the Answer
    #Ryuuzaky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The biggest problem I have seen with computer games is a current lack of built in automatic cheat codes such as God Mode/unlimited health. It seems every time I look, it forces me to go to Cheat Happens to buy a trainer membership for a downloadable trainer. I do not need or want all of that. And I do NOT, repeat, do NOT want, nor should I need, to alter ANY files. Remember when it was easy as hitting the "Esc" or "~" (tilde) keys to bring up a menu and just typing in an easy mode for it such as "god mode". That is the way it needs to be. If we buy the game legally, we should be automatically rewarded with our choice to cheat if we choose to without any questions asked, PERIOD. That is showing the customers respect to. So please tell us how we can do that. erniecolorado1 (at) gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete